Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Next Week

Next Week October 7-11:

We will not have school on Monday, October 7, 2013.

I will be absent on Friday (October 11) and the 9 weeks ends on Friday also. Since I will not be here we are going to move a couple of our tests up 1 day. I do not want the sub giving language in case there are some questions etc.

Here is the schedule for tests next week:

Tuesday: Science Chapter 5 ( I will send a study guide home Friday.)

Wednesday: Spelling Trial Test, Reading Comprehension, Reading Vocabulary (I will send spelling words home this Friday so they can be studying over the weekend and holiday.)

Thursday: Spelling (re-take) and dictation, Language Test, and Math Test

There will be NO tests taken on Friday. Grades have to be posted Friday afternoon so mine will be in Thursday night.

If you have any questions please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment