Friday, March 7, 2014

Next Week

Due to getting out next Friday at 12:30 we will take our tests on Thursday. We will not have a reading comprehension test at all next week. The unit is poems and they are very short. We will only have a reading vocabulary test. We will take our language test on contractions. It is very simple and we have been over contractions many times. I know they will do fine. I will be sending home that study guide Monday. We will do our math tests on Thursday as usual and multiplication 6s and 7s on Thursday also. I hope this is fine with everyone but it will be very rushed for me to get them done and graded if we do them on Friday. I will not be here the following Monday, March 17th, so I need to get them graded as soon as possible. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment