Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

Our Easter Egg hunt for this year is being hosted by Stephanie Campbell. It will be Thursday, April 17th at 10:30. We will come to school that morning and take all of our tests for that week, since we will be out on that Friday. At 10:30 we will depart from school to go to Stephanie's house. I am in need of 3 volunteers to drive our class from the school to her house. I will be taking my car, so some can ride with me. We will need 3 other cars also. If you do not mind doing so please let me know ASAP :)

Students need to bring filled eggs to school by Tuesday, April 15. Please send 12 eggs. These will be given to Stephanie, and will be hidden for the students to find on Thursday. We are really excited about the Easter Egg Hunt and can't wait for the 17th!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment