Wednesday, December 4, 2013

AR

I am updating everyone's AR folder today. When our computers were down for those 2 and a half weeks we got very behind on AR. I have moved some of the goals down and if I see they need to go down more between now and the end of the 9 weeks I will move them. I started everyone a new paper for December and have written down the tests they have taken for this month. Their goals are at the top the the new paper and how many points they have is written on the back. If you have any questions please email me. Let's get a lot of reading done in these next 2 weeks so everyone can meet their goal. Please sing their AR folder so they can take a test. I am going to start checking it before they take a test so I will know they are ready for sure and you have reviewed the book with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment