Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Play Week

Here is some info for the Christmas play and that week:

We will not be having test of any sort that week. It will be far too busy for us to have test.

Our dress rehearsal will be Tuesday, December 17th. I am not sure about the time yet but I will let you know as soon as I find out.

Wednesday, December 18th is POLAR EXPRESS DAY. Students can wear their PJs that day. We will watch Polar Express, do Polar Express activities, and that afternoon have milk and cookies with Santa. This will be a FUN day!!!!

Our play will be at 10:00 on Thursday, December 19th. Your child is free to leave after the play if they would like.

Christmas party will be at 9:00 Friday, December 20th.

Here is a list of parts in the play that need costumes:
Carter- Joseph
Zachary- King
Tyler H.- King
Slade- King

These are the only parts that need costumes out of our class. We are asking that you try to find a costume for them to wear. For example: kings can be a robe and a crown of some sort. If you cannot find anything please let me know in time and I will do what I can to help. :)

Everyone else will have a shirt to wear that day. Ideal Graphics has generously donated Christmas play shirts for everyone to wear. A BIG THANK YOU TO THEM!!!!

If you have any more questions please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment