Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Friday, Jan. 17 and next week

I will be out this Friday so we will take our dictation test tomorrow so I am able to call out the sentences to them.

Next week is a short week for us (Monday-holiday, Friday-Shakespeare Festival).We will not be doing reading or science. We will do spelling list 19 ( I will send it home tomorrow so you can begin studying, trial test will be one Wednesday), language (we will review present, past, and future tense verbs and have a little quiz on Thursday), math we will have our regular test on Thursday.

Today I am sending home a letter about lunch when we leave the Shakespeare Festival. If you could PLEASE return that paper by Friday at the latest. If you could send it back tomorrow that will be great since I will be out on Friday.

If you have any questions please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment