Monday, January 13, 2014

New Calendars

I sent home new calendars yesterday in your child's folder. We will be using these now instead of weekly calendars. They will color each day what color they ended on for the day. If there is any information you need I will try to write it on the calendar. If there are any behavior problems you need to know about I will write this on the back of the calendar. Please check and sign your child's folder/calendar every night. I will check on sign them the next morning. This will let me know that everything is getting home where and seen. Please remember to clean their folders out also. The math pages that are sent home can be kept and any language or reading worksheets sent home can be kept also. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Colors:
Red- Outstanding
Orange- Excellent
Yellow- Good Job
Green- Ready to Learn
Blue- Reminder
Purple- Teacher's Choice
Pink- Parent Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment