Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Party

As of right now our Valentine's Day party is cancelled. Yesterday the class had a sub because I was out sick. I did not get a good report at all from the sub. This is not the first time this has happened. We have had the talk that they should treat a sub the same way they treat me. That they should even act better for a sub then they do for me. Subs that come into Pike base other classes off of the class they sub for, our class is not giving the subs a good example by any means. If these subs go out into the community and tell people about the terrible class they subbed for it reflects Pike and myself. This is very upsetting to me!! Please talk to your child about their actions when a sub is present. I have tried many times and it has not worked, maybe coming from you will help. I will decide between now and then, depending on their actions if we will have a Valentine's Day party. If we do not have one I will send your money back home next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment